To engage business in Thailand, if your business entity is foreign national such as a company limited which has majority shares held by foreigner, representative office, branch office and regional office. All of them have to apply for a business license. It’s called “Foreign Business License (FBL)”. The foreign business license shall be applied with all entity which is not Thai national as per Foreign Business Act (FBA) of Thailand.

However, even your entity is Thai or not. Some kinds of business are required to apply for a business license with government authority which in charge of related activities of your business. Thus, we can separate them from the Foreign Business License and Specific Business License.