The foreigner who want to visit Thailand is required a visa for permission of entering the country. Except some nationals that have a treaty with Thailand for economic and tourism purpose. They will be permitted to stay in Thailand under the tourist purpose for 15 – 60 days upon the treaty between the contries.


Rochana Legal and Accounting Services - Visa and Work Permit

A visa is a permission of entering the country that is granted by Royal Thai Embassy / Consulate oversea. If you are not nationals which are visa exempted or want to visit Thailand by other purpose, you have to apply for a visa with Royal Thai Embassy / Consulate oversea before.

Type of Visa

  • Transit Visa
  • Tourist Visa
  • Smart Visa
  • Non-Immigrant Visa
  • Permanent Resident Visa

Work Permit

Rochana Legal and Accounting Services - Visa and Work Permit

A work permit is a permission of working in Thailand. It is required for a foreigner who wants to work in Thailand.

The authority of work permit is Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour. They will consider the application by their regulation and potential of the company which is employer. If the company cannot engage business because the natural business is required a business license or FBL, they will not approve a work permit application.

If you have any inquiries, please contact us. We can give you deep details about the requirement of laws and practices. We always prepare to support you all around situations.