If one of your business activity is import and/or export, your company is required to register a VAT (Value Added Tax) with Revenue Department and corporate bank account.

Once all is done, we can apply for the import and/or export license. It’s called “paperless license”. You will receive the import/export card for using the number which is required for import and/or export goods.