To engage recruitment business in Thailand, the recruitment license must be obtained before operation.
The recruitment business is under control of Ministry of Labor. The company must be qualified the regulation of recruiting business as follows: –
- The director of the company who can sign for the recruitment business must to be Thai.
- The company must be Thai national by the majority of company shares owned by Thai.
- The space of office must not less than 16 square meters, clearly separated from other companies and clearly company name plate in front of the office.
- The company must has a letter of consent from the landlord confirming the use of the address for doing a recruitment business.
- THB 100,000 for guarantee has to be paid to Ministry of Labor for solving any damages in future.
- The criminal record check of the director of the company who can sign for the recruitment business
The company is required to change its registered name by adding the words “recruitment” after the license is granted.